Gutter Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

An area in the center of a two-page spread where the pages are connected to the spine or binding of the publication. This term als
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Gutter - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home