Kern Pair Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

Kern Pair
Adjusting the space between two letters for better appearance. WA or VA look better when some of the space is removed.

Additional search results for:
   Kern Pair
Twisted Pair
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Kern Pair - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home