Mezzotint Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

A screen made up of irregular shapes in random placement to produce an image.
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2019 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Mezzotint - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home