Mottle Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

1. Spotty or speckled printing due to uneven ink absorption. 2. Paper manufactured with a trace of heavily dyed fibers which are a different color than the paper. Also referred to as granite paper.
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2023 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Mottle - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home