Pinfeed Holes Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

Pinfeed Holes
Evenly spaced holes that are punched into the left and right margins of a continuous form, used at the collator to guide the paper through and align each part. They are also used to guide the form through a continuous printer.
Pinfeed Holes
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Pinfeed Holes - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home