Slitter Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

1. Cutting wheels, mounted on a press, collator or other converting equipment, that cut sheets into specific widths or trims the edges of a form as it is being converted. 2. A device that cuts the punched holes from continuous forms as they are coming out of a printer.
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Slitter - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home