Tractor Feed Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

Tractor Feed
The method of feeding continuous fan folded paper through continuous-form printers. The holes along each edge of the form are placed on a wheel that has pins attached that are the same distance apart as the holes in the forms. The wheels turn and transport the paper through the printer.

Additional search results for:
   Tractor Feed
Data Feed
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2023 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Tractor Feed - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home