Crazing Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

The appearance of very fine cracks in an adhesive, film or coating, such as varnish or lacquer. Also called checking.
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2018 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Crazing - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home