Dandy Roll Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

Dandy Roll
A roll that is located above the wet web of paper. It smoothes the top surface of the paper as it passes under the roll. A watermarking dandy roll has a skeletal structure which is covered with a wire cloth that has a design affixed to it. As the wet web of paper passes under the watermarking dandy roll, the design is impressed into the paper which results in a permanent watermark on the sheet.

Additional search results for:
   Dandy Roll
PS Roll Labels
Roll to Roll
Roll to Sheet
Roll to Fold
Roll Labels
Roll Fold
Roll Feeder
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Dandy Roll - Glossary - PrintingTips.com

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home