Dryer Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

A heat tunnel on a web press in which the final printed product passes through. The heat tunnel dries the ink. Web presses with the heat tunnel are called heat-set webs.
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2023 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Dryer - Glossary - PrintingTips.com

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home