English Finish Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

English Finish
A smooth finish on uncoated paper which is smoother than a machine finish but not as smooth as a supercalendered finish. Paper with an English finish is often used in letterpress printing when a flexible and soft consistency is required for imprinting processes.

Additional search results for:
   English Finish
Wove Finish
Smooth Finish
Satin Finish Paper
Parchment Finish
Matte Finish
Machine Finish
Linen Finish
Laid Finish
High Finish
Handmade Finish
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2021 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

English Finish - Glossary - PrintingTips.com

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home