Folder Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

1. A piece of equipment used to fold flat sheets into folded products. 2. A device at the end of the press or collator that is used to fanfold continuous forms.
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Folder - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home