Gatefold Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

When both sides of an oversize page fold into the gutter in overlapping layers.
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Gatefold - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home