Following the rules listed below will reduce potential problems
with your label products.
- Labels should be stored in a cool dry climate-controlled area.
- If labels are stored where they may be exposed to moisture, have them plastic
wrapped or store them in fiber cartons to protect them. Bring them into a
moisture controlled area 24 to 48 hours before using.
- Do not open individual packages until ready to use.
- Do not stack cartons of labels more than four high. Stacking less than four
high will prevent cartons from being crushed and causing damage to the labels.
- Do not double stack skids containing cartons of labels.
- If banded on skids, break bands to relieve pressure on labels.
Some vendors offer the option to store your labels and label/form
combinations in their warehouse if requested. Some will store and release at
no additional expense. Other suppliers charge a storage fee and some may also
charge a release fee each time the stored items are pulled from the warehouse
Back to Top