Following the rules listed below will reduce potential problems
with your integrated and affixed products.
- The integrated and affixed product should be stored in a cool dry climate-controlled
- If the product is stored where they may be exposed to moisture, have them
plastic wrapped or store them in fiber cartons to protect them. Bring them
into a moisture controlled area 24 to 48 hours before using.
- Do not open individual packages until ready to use.
- Do not stack cartons of the product more than four high. Stacking less than
four high will prevent cartons from being crushed and causing damage to the
integrated or affixed product.
- Do not double stack skids containing cartons of the product.
Some vendors offer the option to store your integrated and
affixed products in their warehouse if requested. Some will store and release
at no additional expense. Other suppliers charge a storage fee and some may
also charge a release fee each time the stored items are pulled from the warehouse
Back to Top