Gripper Edge Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

Gripper Edge
The leading edge of a sheet which is grabbed by the grippers to be pulled through the press.

Additional search results for:
   Gripper Edge
Mill Edge
Gripper Margin
Feather Edge
Edge Lift
Edge Gluing
Deckle Edge
Binding Edge
Aligning Edge
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Gripper Edge - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home