Deckle Edge Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

Deckle Edge
A special effect used on paper where the edge of the paper looks untrimmed or torn. Used for aesthetic purposes. Generally used on formal stationery, invitations and announcements.

Additional search results for:
   Deckle Edge
Mill Edge
Gripper Edge
Feather Edge
Edge Lift
Edge Gluing
Double Deckle
Deckle Stain
Binding Edge
Aligning Edge
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Deckle Edge - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home