Aligning Edge Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

Aligning Edge
The lower edge of a check or scannable document, used for alignment as it goes through the scanning equipment.

Additional search results for:
   Aligning Edge
Mill Edge
Gripper Edge
Feather Edge
Edge Lift
Edge Gluing
Deckle Edge
Binding Edge
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Aligning Edge - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home